International Women’s Day 2017 – Special Wishes And Greetings :
Who is a Woman ?
A woman is someone who gives meaning to the word ‘beautiful’.
A women is someone who sacrifices her everything, just to support her family like anything. Every men needs a women when his life is a mess, just like the game of chess, the queen protects the king.
It’s hard to be a woman because..
- You must think like a men,
- Act like a lady,
- Look like a young girl and
- Work like a horse.
International Women’s Day 2017 will be celebrated on March 8 every year. This day encourages women and salutes them for their resilience, forbearance and hard work.
Women’s Day symbolises a woman’s determination, courage, easy-going and highlights her progress made throughout the year.
There are several women who have exceptional contributions to society and on Women’s Day, we must extend our support and thank them for their input and effort.
On International Women’s Day 2017, let us all pledge to promote gender equality and work towards women’s empowerment. Start with sending some inspiring and powerful women’s empowerment messages and quotes to every woman in your life and make them realise their importance. Happy International Women’s Day 2017 .!
Top 5 Quotes on Woman:
- I want to tell women that you need to love yourself and make yourself a priority. It’s only when you are happy yourself, can you make everyone else around you happy. I am still a dreamer and still believe in fairy tales, but there is only that much one should give another person. You need to keep something for yourself. –Bipasha Basu
- Women are made to be loved, not understood. –Oscar Wilde
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. –Oscar Wilde
- No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. –Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days. –Robin Williams
- “You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don’t owe it to your mother, you don’t owe it to your children, you don’t owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked ‘female.’” —Erin McKean
- “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” ―Gloria Steinem
- “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made… It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” —Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “A woman is like a tea bag—you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Women are always saying,’We can do anything that men can do’ but men should be saying,’We can do anything that women can do.’” —Gloria Steinem
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” —Michelle Obama
- “When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.”―Bette Davis
- “I always wanted to be a femme fatale. Even when I was a young girl, I never really wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be a woman.” —Diane von Furstenberg
- “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” —Audre Lorde
- “Women are the real architects of society.”—Harriet Beecher Stowe.