About Pimple :
Pimple is a, a swelling on the skin which is filled with bacteria and pus. Pimple occurs due to excess oil getting trapped in the pores. Pimples usually occur on the face, neck and shoulders.
What is Pimple ?
Excess sebum secretion by the sebaceous glands of the skin is the major cause of this problem. It’s not a big problem but still it can make one appear less attractive.
Pimples generally look like a pink spot or blemish on the skin. In moat cases, you can see the white pus oozing out of the pimple. Generally, pimples dry out in few days but the scar marks remains forever. There are many ways to treat these marks effectively..
There are many products in the market for erasing the pimple marks but they lead to side effects. So we come with some good home remedies since they don’t cause any side effect.
Why use Natural Remedies For Pimple Marks ?
Teenagers are the ones who suffer maximum from pimple marks, scars and spots.They are the ones who look for the any sort of treatment to get cured. Mostly they go for chemicals for quick cure. Most skin don’t adapt easily to chemicals, homemade remedies are the best solution for removing the acne scars or marks and without any side effects. In either case, it would be better to treat pimple marks, pimple scars and pimple spots using home remedies.
15 Natural Effective Home Remedies and Tips:-
1.Egg White to Lighten Pimple Marks :
Egg white works well to lighten the pimple marks and the pimple scars.
- Take a fresh egg and break the egg, separate the egg white from the egg yolk.
- Apply this egg white on the pimple marks.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash off with cold water.
- The white of an egg is filled with protein and vitamins which can be very helpful to regenerate new skin cells to erase the pimple marks.
2.Baking Soda for lightening pimple scars :
Baking soda is very effective to lighten the pimple scars.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix few drops of water with it.
- Apply this mixture on the pimple marks.
- Baking soda serves as an agent that carries out micro dermabrasion on the skin and helps to clear the pimple marks on the face and body.
- Don’t keep the paste on your skin for more than 5 minutes at a stretch.
- Wash off with cold water.
3.Tomatoes to remove pimples & scars :
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A and Lycopene, which helps in nourishing the skin while rejuvenating it. Vitamin A helps by healing the skin and by facilitating quick growth of the skin cells while removing the scars.
- Apply the freshly prepared pulp of a tomato on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Mix avocados or cucumbers with it.
- Make a paste of either avocados or cucumbers and mix tomato pulp with it.
- Apply this mixture as a face mask.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it with water.
- Follow this treatment two days every week and observe the results.
5.Aloe Vera and Turmeric Pack to clear scars of pimples :
Aloe Vera is a great source of nutrients, enzymes and polysaccharides. It acts as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent and helps to remove the toxins present in the skin. It also balances the natural moisture level of the skin. Turmeric is an excellent exfoliating agent and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Make a paste of fresh turmeric and mix 1 tsp of Aloe Vera pulp with it.
- Apply this pack onto the pimple marks, wash off after 20 minutes.
6.Tea Tree Oil to get rid of pimple scars :
Tea tree oil is one of the best options to go for, when you are suffering from acne scars. Tea tree oil is a strong yet natural anti-bacterial agent and can be helpful to reduce skin spots.
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with few drops of carrier oil.
- Apply this mixture gently onto the affected areas of the skin and leave it on for a few hours.
- Remove the oil by swapping with a wet cotton ball.
- Tea tree oil cures the acne scars and also restricts future outbreaks.
7.Lemon to treat pimple spots :
The astringent properties of lemon work wonders for the acne prone skin. It is rich in vitamin C, which enhances the quality of the skin.
- Squeeze half a lemon and mix the juice with double the amount of glycerin.
- Now dab this mixture on the skin and leave on.
- Wash off with water after 10 minutes.
- You should repeat the process twice a day.
- Result will be shown in couple of days.
8.Sandal Wood face pack for scar free skin :
Sandalwood is a miraculous plant and the latest researches say it can do wonders for the human skin and body.
- Make a thin paste of sandalwood by rubbing the sandalwood stick on the sand stone; but use rosewater instead of normal water.
- Prepare a runny paste.
- Apply this paste on to the pimple marks and scars.
- Wash off with plain water when it gets completely dry.
- Use this treatment twice a day.
- You can see the results within a week.
9.Honey, Turmeric and Milk face pack combo to clear bumps on face :
- Add two tablespoons of honey to a bowl and half a tablespoon of turmeric powder, two tablespoons of milk and a few drops of rose water.
- Mix them all together and apply the pack onto the pimple marks.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse it off with plain water.
- Follow the same for a week.
- You can see the pimple marks gradually fading away from your face.
- You can also use the pack on your whole face.
10.Orange Peel pack to get rid of pimple marks :
Orange peels can be very effective to lighten the marks and scars of pimples.
- Soak some fresh orange peels in raw milk overnight.
- In the morning make a paste of the peel with the milk.
- Apply this pack on the pimple marks.
- If the marks are on the full face, you can apply the pack on your whole face as well.
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash off with plain water.
- Use daily to get best results within a week.
11.Potato Juice for pimple marks :
Potato juice is very effective to reduce skin discoloration. So, if you are suffering from pimple marks, potato juice can be an effective remedy.
- Crush a potato and squeeze out the juice.
- Apply this juice to the pimple marks.
- Alternatively, you can also make a smooth paste of potato and apply the paste onto the pimple marks.
- Leave the pack or the juice on the scar until it gets black.
- Remove the pack by rubbing the skin with wet hands and wash off with water.
- Results will be shown in couple of days.
12.Yogurt and Cucumber pack for pimple marks :
Yogurt has great moisturizing properties and the enzymes present in it helps in lightening any scar on the skin. Cucumber on the other hand soothes the skin and helps in skin rejuvenation.
- Crush some cucumber and mix it with 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Apply this pack directly onto the pimple scar or the total skin of the affected area.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat thrice in a week and you can see results in 15 days.
13.Coconut Oil for erasing pimple spots :
Coconut oil has extreme skin moisturizing properties and with regular use it can clear the pimple marks by healing the skin from within.
- Take a spoon of extra virgin coconut oil and rub in the oil onto the pimple marks.
- Let it be on your skin overnight, in the morning wipe off with a moist cotton ball.
- Then, wash off with plenty of water.
- You will see results within a week.
14.Papaya for lightening pimple marks :
Papaya has great natural bleaching properties. The enzyme present in it can be extremely helpful for lightening the pimple marks.
- Take a cube of ripe papaya.
- Rub it onto the pimple marks on the skin.
- Continue rubbing for 5-7 minutes and then leave it on for another 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, wash off with cold water.
- Follow this treatment twice a day for a week and you can see big improvements.
15.Milk, Lemon and Cucumber combo for removing pimple marks :
- Take 2 spoons of raw cow milk.
- Add 1 spoon of fresh cucumber juice to it.
- Add 7-8 drops of lemon juice to this mixture.
- Once done, stir the ingredients together.
- Then, apply it on the pimple spots.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then wash off with water.
Tips to take care of pimple scars :-
- Avoid using scrubs in case new pimples are coming out on the skin. This may cause severe pimple spots.
- After the pimples have receded remove the dead skin cells regularly. so that, the new cells can be generated in place of the old skin.
- Drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits.
- Don’t touch or squeeze or press the pimples when it is in an advanced stage.
- To get rid of pimple marks and scars, it is important to follow a regular skin care proper cleansing, toning and moisturizing can be most helpful to boost the natural regenerative mechanism of the skin which will help in quick healing of the pimple scars and marks.
- If you are already dealing with marks and scars left by pimples, it is important that you take precautions while going out to the sun.
- Always lather a good sunscreen before stepping out and try to use a physical barrier like umbrella, scarf or hat, to make sure that your skin is not exposed to the harmful sun rays.
You can follow any of the natural home remedies mentioned above and get rid of pimple marks, pimple spots and pimple scars faster.