Everyone wants to have hair on their head at least till they turn old. Here are some simple natural ways to maintain your hair and make it more thicker & stronger.
No matter how stunning your hairstyle is after proper styling, it always ends up looking limp and dried out within a few hours on scanty. It’s more or less been a task to you to have your hair look thicker and stronger, right?
However, here are easy thin-hair hacks to get your hair to look thicker & stronger..
1.Avoid over-bleaching hair
Another factor that matters is, overdoing hair color. This is especially if you have bleached your hair and do it over and over again. You are deteriorating your hair texture, so beware of it!
For beautiful hair, it’s best to stick to short, mid length haircuts. This is easier to maintain, adds more volume with the steps and layers and creates great texture. The bob cut would look just great or a chic blunt cut which is a little above your shoulders.
3.Wear perfect hair-parting
The appearance of your scalp makes your hair looks extremely scanty. So define your hair parting accordingly and don’t clip or tie your hair too tight, this makes it look even more flat.
4.Use rounded brush
Even if you are blow-drying your hair or want to give it a quick bounce, use a barrel sized rounded brush. This means your waves will look big and thick. And, also use large Velcro rollers only around your crown area and curl inward.
Regular protein treatment is essential to enjoy thicker and stronger hair. For a protein hair treatment, the best ingredient is eggs.
- Take one or two eggs, depends on the length of your hair. Apply the egg on wet hair and let it to sit for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. You can use this treatment once or twice a week.
- Another option is to mix together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil (your choice) and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
Massaging your scalp regularly with cold-pressed castor oil is one of the easiest ways to get thicker hair naturally. Due to its high viscosity, it coats the hair thoroughly and protects against hair fall. Being high in vitamin E and fatty acids, it promotes hair growth.
- Heat a mixture of castor oil and coconut oil(equal amount).
- Apply it on your head and scalp and massage in circular motion.
- Comb your hair to distribute the oil throughout your hair and remove tangles.
- Cover your hair with a towel moistened with warm water.
- Leave it on for at least one hour, then shampoo your hair as usual.
- Follow this remedy once in a week to enjoy lustrous and thick hair.
Avocado can also be used to get thicker hair as it moisturizes your hair. Plus, the vitamin E in this fruit contributes to the overall health of the hair shaft.
- Make a mixture of one mashed avocado, one mashed banana and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Massage it on your scalp and leave the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes, so that the nutrients are absorbed by the scalp. Finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
- You can also make a hydrating hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of wheatgerm oil with half of a ripe mashed avocado.
- Apply this hair mask on freshly shampooed hair and let it to sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and then shampoo your hair.
Use either of these avocado hair masks once a week.
If you find this article helpful give your feedback via comment.